Connection with HttPort & SocksCap

Dear helpdesk.

I have to use Httport or SocksCap.
As server I should specify localhost: 127.0.0.1 Metatrader4 connects to localhost, then Metatrader4 forget localhost & uses server address.
At first, MetaTrader4 connects normaly, but if we have some troubles with internet connection, MetaTrader4 is trying to connect directly to server without Htthost, and I must specify again 127.0.0.1.

With MataTrader3 i don't have this problem

Because our firewall use only specified sertificates for SSL. Therefore I can't use that proxy in Metatrader4 proxy setings. It doesn't work.

Please give me some advice.
Thanks.

Do I understand correctly that you try to specify localhost in the "Server" field (the "Tools -> Options" menu, the "Server" tab)?
But not in the "Proxy"?

Do I understand correctly that you try to specify localhost in the "Server" field (the "Tools -> Options" menu, the "Server" tab)?
But not in the "Proxy"?

Yes, exactly. I specify localhost in the "Tools -> Options" menu, the "Server" tab, field "Server". And it works while internet connection doesn't interupt.

I tried to specify correct proxy address into "Proxy" but Metatrader4 doesn't like it :) "Not sutable Proxy".

I tried to specify localhost in to "Proxy" field, it doesnt work.

I tried to specify correct proxy address into "Proxy" but Metatrader4 doesn't like it :) "Not sutable Proxy".
I tried to specify localhost in to "Proxy" field, it doesnt work.

Could you say what type of proxy you use?
And did you add the address of our server into the list of addresses allowed through your firewall?

Hello,,

I have found this post and I hope that still I can get a reply coz it is an old post,,,

I get the proxy address from the internet explorer->tools->options->connection->LAN

with the port number separated with ':' and still it is not working, please help, tell is there a solution of the provider is blocking something?

Thank you for your help

I have the same problem as Samir is facing,,,,

Please help

Hi can u help how database data fetching using meta editor 

Reason: