File .srv how to change it manually ?

Hi,

I would need to change the data in the .srv file configuration, I need to change the Broker IP address to a local Ip Address (ie 127.0.0.1) this because I need to tunnel the connection due firewall protection.

I can't use the proxy because the firewall will block the destination IP, if I connect locally I can manage my self the stream of data.

The only thing that I have to do is : When I click to "connect" in my platform, the MT4 Plat will try to connect to the local ip .

I've tried to change manually the file .srv but it seems not works

Thanks.

psycoxand:

Hi,

I would need to change the data in the .srv file configuration, I need to change the Broker IP address to a local Ip Address (ie 127.0.0.1) this because I need to tunnel the connection due firewall protection.

I can't use the proxy because the firewall will block the destination IP, if I connect locally I can manage my self the stream of data.

The only thing that I have to do is : When I click to "connect" in my platform, the MT4 Plat will try to connect to the local ip .

I've tried to change manually the file .srv but it seems not works

Thanks.

I've found alone the solution :-D as always after I post the question.

Simply digit "localhost" at the Login form, where usually there is the "broker server name" :D

Reason: