is mt4 still getting updates?

I have a few questions.

1. what's the last build version of mt4?

2. I used CHART_CONTEX_MENU in my code and compiled it without any error. But as I execute it on the chart, I recieved an error that CHART_CONTEX_MENU is not defined. I checked the refrence and there is no chart_contex_menu defined. so why did it compile and the editor highlited it as an predefined enum?

3. can brokers add more features to the mt4 and extend it?

Please learn to search before you post.

1. The current officially released build is 1380 — New MetaTrader 4 platform build 1380
  2. Because the current MetaEditor used for MT4 is an 32bit version once common to both MT4 and MT5, when MQL4+/MQL5 were being being developed in conjunction (many years ago). So there are still remnants of unimplemented MQL5 portability lurking in the compiler.
  3. MetaTrader 4 is no longer being developed and no more broker licenses are being sold, for quite a long time now.

Please also read the following ... MT4 End Of Life
MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
  • www.mql5.com
I have heard reports that mt4 is soon to become 'end of life' with no active support or updates. Can anyone explain what the future holds for mt4 and the vast array of millions of ex4 indicators, scripts and ea's. Com/ru/forum/447913/page6#comment_47273082
Reason: