How to fi

Can anyone on this forum answer the following questions which were posed on another forum.

"Hi,

Does someone know if there is a way to retreive the time at which a pending has been triggered ?

I have many pending orders, and my problem is to know which opened order is the last trigered one, (to determine if it's a long or a short) since the OrderOpenTime() is the time the pending is entered and this isn't update to the time it's triggered.

I know I can count separatly buys and sells and detect a difference between two counts, but the problem remain when the EA is restarted on an existing situation.

Thanks very much for any advice.

As a followup to the above question I would also like to add the following:

How can we know when the Stop Loss or the Take Profit order associated with an order has been triggered?"

thanks,

Maji

Bump.... trying to catch the attention of the experts.

Bump... trying again.

Coders Guru, Nich, Igorad... anyone?

thanks,

Maji

Hi,

try to use comments - add information to each order seprately - like when placed,...

- you only can know if SL\TP is triggered if the order is not exist anymore &) as live trade ,only in history.

Cheers

Shadow,

Thank you for pointer, but I got myself confused.

Will you be kind enough to post a code snippet or function of what you mean?

thanks,

Maji

thanks for leading as far as possible Maji. It seems like this is an impossible feat for the program. Please let me know if you find anything, and I'll so the same!!

- Josh

Reason: