Problem with MT4 EA

I have a multi-currency MT4 EA, before September 15 2023 the EA runs well and normally on the demo account, can open BUY or SELL orders on various pairs according to signal calculations.

But since September 15 2023, when the EA is attached to the chart the EA only opens all BUY orders on pairs with BUY signal calculations then the EA is silent, and if the EA is removed from the chart then attached again, then EA can opens all SELL order in pairs with SELL signal calculations.

I have checked all the programs and functions, everything is correct and there are no changes since EA is working properly and normally the same as before September 15 2023.

The problem is the same on Real account.

Is there a problem with MT4?

MetaTrader ECN - Version: 4.00 build 1380 24 Mar 2023

Calculator of signals
Calculator of signals
  • www.mql5.com
The calculator of signals operates directly from the MetaTrader 5 terminal, which is a serious advantage, since the terminal provides a preliminary selection and sorts out signals. This way, users can see in the terminal only the signals that ensure a maximum compatibility with their trading accounts.

Roberto Jacobs:

I have a multi-currency MT4 EA, before September 15 2023 the EA runs well and normally on the demo account, can open BUY or SELL orders on various pairs according to signal calculations.

But since September 15 2023, when the EA is attached to the chart the EA only opens all BUY orders on pairs with BUY signal calculations then the EA is silent, and if the EA is removed from the chart then attached again, then EA can opens all SELL order in pairs with SELL signal calculations.

I have checked all the programs and functions, everything is correct and there are no changes since EA is working properly and normally the same as before September 15 2023.

The problem is the same on Real account.

Is there a problem with MT4?

MetaTrader ECN - Version: 4.00 build 1380 24 Mar 2023

Problem has been resolved.

Just by raising the algorithm logic 4 lines up, the problem was resolved.

Apologies to the Moderator for this post.

Reason: