Panel Refresh on new Bar

Hi guys

I have a Panel on My EA, With Account Balance and other EA info, currently the Panel only updates when you switch timeframes, is there a way to refresh the Panel data on every bar or every tick? 

the panel is created with and include .mqh

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Dominique Van: I have a Panel on My EA, With Account Balance and other EA info, currently the Panel only updates when you switch timeframes, is there a way to refresh the Panel data on every bar or every tick? 

the panel is created with and include .mqh

If you need help with your code, you will have to show your code and give more details about your issue. We cannot read your mind nor see your computer.
Reason: