Publishing EA test report

I'm trying to upload my EA to the market, but something's failing, and I can't see the reason for the failures as none of my Print() statements are coming out in the test report

I'm calling testerstop() so I can know which method is failing, which I have, it fails on opening a new position, but the reason for the failure isn't outputted when I print the error.

I don't know what else to do as it works flawlessly when back testing with strategy tester and even forward testing.

```

test on EURUSD,H1 (hedging) TesterStop() called on 0% of testing interval there are no trading operations

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading — Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Try to run tests in your Strategy Tester with various combinations of symbols and contract specifications.

Have you applied the following in your EA ...

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Try to run tests in your Strategy Tester with various combinations of symbols and contract specifications.

Have you applied the following in your EA ...

Thanks, I was able to find a way to get the error by creating a volume with the retcode returned, since that error does output, so from there I could figure out what the actual issue was.

Thanks for responding.

Reason: