No ex4 file generated for library

Hi MetaQuotes,

I have a library file that compiled and ran without problems till now. Recently I added a small function to the library with only one line of a Print command. Since then the compiler won't generate a ex4 file. I get no error from the compiler. It looks that everything is OK. As a matter of fact I only found out there is a problem from the Eperts log in the terminal window which wrote that an Expert which uses this library was stopped because it couldn't find that library. As I said, the compiler gives no errors therefore I assumed the file was generated. Instead of a ex4 file there is an empty .log file (0 bytes). When removing the new function the library compiles OK again. I tried different functions in different places in the library file but got the same result. Is this a known issue? any workaround?

I use the platform from IBFX Build 191 (2 Mar)

Thanks in advance

Thanks,

Doji

Actualy, a question...
How do I get this update from IBFX? Their Live update updated only to 2 Mar build. And there is no up to date complete install too... How do I get their lateset version?

Doji

You can download it manually from our site and install over existing IBFX version. If You have some doubts then You can install our client terminal in the separate folder than just copy terminal.exe,metaeditor.exe and metalang.exe in the IBFX folder over existing executables.

Thanks,

Doji
Reason: