Slawa, the "0" Magnet Sensitivity is too strong.

Prior to the Build 191 of 2 March, 2006 I was using magnet 5 pixels and it was a OK.
After updating the magnet at "0" pixel grabs everything in about 10 pixels radius.
Not good!
Annoying!

In addition, the "nearest hot points (+-2 pixels) are dragged simultaneously", how do you suppress this new feature?
It is absolutely non-workable as it is.
"0" pixel magnet picks up everything.

Prior to the Build 191 of 2 March, 2006 I was using magnet 5 pixels and it was a OK.
After updating the magnet at "0" pixel grabs everything in about 10 pixels radius.

I don't understand your problem. We don't touch magnet sensitivity.

In addition, the "nearest hot points (+-2 pixels) are dragged simultaneously", how do you suppress this new feature?
It is absolutely non-workable as it is.
"0" pixel magnet picks up everything.

Magnet sensitivity has no matter for this feature.
To suppress dragging of object just unselect this object. Selected objects only can be dragged

Magnet sensitivity has no matter for this feature.
To suppress dragging of object just unselect this object. Selected objects only can be dragged

Easy to say: "unselect the object"!
The problem is that when I try to unselect the object the neighboring object gets selected and now there are two selected objects and if I tray to unselect these two, a third one gets selected and so on.

It appears that MT4 does not recognize in which order the objects are drawn or selected and magnet sensitivity does not work within the same bar.

I would assume that at "0" pixel magnet setting the only object I am pointing to should be selected.

In reality if I draw an arrow and a trendline about 5 pips (not pixels) above or below it, and click on the arrow the trendline may get selected first and then any subsequent click will toggle currently selected object regardless of the magnet setting.

May be this magnet sensitivity was not so apparent before this new feature when both object are now moved or joined if selected.

I strongly recommend that this new feature should be enable/disable from right click menu.

Example1:
I have an arrow object and when selected there is a frame around it.
If I move over mouse within the frame and outside of the arrow object an arbitrary wrong arrow label is displayed.
I would expect correct label within the selected frame.

Example2:
When I draw a trendline I first draw time1=time2 and price1=price2 which is subsequently modified by ObjectSet() function in the future bar so this trend line is invisible dot until modified. When I click anywhere (i.e. 50 pips distance), within the same bar the t2/p2 end will get grabbed by the magnet sett to "0" pixels .

I should add that names of the trendline and arrow are similar "19 6TS-2006.03.07 19:35" and "19 6AS-2006.03.07 19:35" respectively. Therefore only one character T and A are different,........ if it matters?

I see. Thanx. We'll leave group dragging for trendlines only until appropriate settings are provided