Agent Hard limit?

For science I decided to run the MetaTester 5 Agents Manager on my 9654 EPYC, but it will only run 32 sessions max when this chip has 96 physical cores and 192GB of memory. I did manage to get it to show 64 sessions after a reboot and when I check the program it seems half the sessions are disconnected which leave me with 32 connected.

CookieTyrant:
For science I decided to run the MetaTester 5 Agents Manager on my 9654 EPYC, but it will only run 32 sessions max when this chip has 96 physical cores and 192GB of memory. I did manage to get it to show 64 sessions after a reboot and when I check the program it seems half the sessions are disconnected which leave me with 32 connected.
Did you get any new information about it ?

CookieTyrant:
Hi, 
Have you been able to solve this problem?  I have a 64core threadripper and can only get 32 agents to operate on the agents manager...  
Reason: