BUG: EA Freezing issue again

MQ,

I have something more to add to the EA freezing issue orginally posted at "Publisher causes EA problems"

I've been playing around with some grid trading such as MakeGrid at "Grid maker 1.1" and notice this freezing is still happening despite Publisher being switched off. I know you've not replied to my Publisher post either.

I'm now wondering whether the amount of Objects contained within the chart might be having some innocuous effect on MT4 and/or the behaviour of EAs. As an example, one chart had something like 6500 arrow objects within the chart.

Could there be a BUG lurking around due to this and EA performance/freezing ?

Cheers
Martin

We cannot localize this problem. How much orders in your AccountHistory list?

Slawa,

From a saved statement, I have 3375 trades listed.

Martin

What happen if You limit trades amount (for instance select "Last Month")?

Slawa,

I'm not sure where you're going with this - would you mind expaining what you're thinking the problem 'may' be or what you're trying to determine with this AccountHistory question ?

I could limit trades account but the 3375 trades is for the last 2 weeks.

Martin

Preliminary investigation shows few problems when account history list growing. On the test Win98 computer with 128 Mb RAM with only one client terminal some problems begin at about 5000 trade records. Very strange but we cannot found bug.

Slawa,

Thanks for the info. Is it possible for MT4 to have a display option of only 'Today' being the last 24 hrs ? This would go far towards solving this issue.

Or even the number of records in the History to be retreived/displayed.

Thanks again for looking into this
Martin
Reason: