Stop loss hunt or what?

Hi, I'm a beginner trader so please be understandable for me. On a picture you can see a thing which happend to me and i want to know what is a cause. There is no candle or wick which could trigger SL, but despite that position was closed. It's a demo account, so it's no big deal. I was thinking to start my carrer in a short period of time in MT but now I have serious concerns about that. I know about SL hunt, but in any cases I saw there was a evidence of movement on charts. For any help I would be grateful. 
Files:
FTS.png  139 kb

Extract from post

-------------------------

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close at a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
              MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)

How to use OrderTotal value as a variable
How to use OrderTotal value as a variable
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone...

Sergey Golubev #:

Extract from post

-------------------------

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close at a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
              MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)

I was searching for something like this, but I don't operate very well on this platform so I guess I missed that. Thank you for reply
Reason: