Can’t Open an account

Is anyone else having an issue of adding a new broker to the MT5 or MT4 terminal. No matter which Pc i use nothing is working to add a new account. 

Xavier Reginald Bernard:
Is anyone else having an issue of adding a new broker to the MT5 or MT4 terminal. No matter which Pc i use nothing is working to add a new account. 
I'm having the same issue today. 

Yes. Having the same issue. Tried on my pc and on VPS; same issue.

Same issue. Wont load any brokers at all. It'll stay 'searching' but nothing pops up. Have reinstalled and nothing. Server issue? 

Me too...

Xavier Reginald Bernard:

No problem to open new accounr directly from MT4 or MT5.
It is possible to do in case the broker allows us to do it direction from Metatrader, and if not - we need to go to broker's website to open an account.

I am checking now by openning new account - Metatrader 4:

So, not a problem at all for Metatrader 4.
And I checked Metatrader 5 - we do not have any problem to open trading account with using MT5 as well.

How can find broker 

Lawrence Mashele #:
How can find broker 

Recommendations about brokers are not allowed, but read this useful topic: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683

Hi, 

How did you solve this issue ?

I'm trying to search for my broker, I can't find it.

I already found it 2/3 months ago on my other MT5, but on a newly install one, nothing.

Thanks

moncoco #:

Hi, 

How did you solve this issue ?

I'm trying to search for my broker, I can't find it.

I already found it 2/3 months ago on my other MT5, but on a newly install one, nothing.

Thanks

Download the custom branded MT5 terminal from your broker's website, install and use it to login into your trading account.

I use Parrallels Desktop, and only the Basic MT5 will install.

I have a M2 Macbook.

Thanks

Reason: