Advisor Strategy Tester Issue

*Update: Ooops...did not realize the strategy tester consumed so much processing power. Mine is peaked at 100% full time when back testing on a Pentium 4 1.8ghz w/512gb Ram.
InterbankFX seems to conflict with MS Outlook as I noticed it has problems synching with the server while running back test. I tried running the back test with only InterbankFx running. Success! I noticed that it is not showing my SL under the SL/TP tab in strategy tester. It does seem to stop out OK though.

Built an Expert Advisor and testing it in the Strategy Tester(Verion 3). It takes trades really well for a while and then it opens a sell order somewhere around 2001/2002/2003(depending on the chart time frame) that it does not close until late 2005 at a huge loss??? I have monkeyed with the rules many times and it just keeps getting stuck on this losing sell trade???

I have the same problem across multiple advisors.

Mark,

You might want to try restricting the 'life' of each trade...add a closing rule that closes the trades regardless of P/L after certain time...little lame, but might work...of course, the real question is why the logic fails in the first place..

Do you see the problem across multiple currency pairs and time frames or for a specific currency pair? Do you get the same results after recalc?

Yes Maratha across multiple time frames on the EUR/USD. I thought I had solved the problem by shutting all other programs down when running strategy tester. I even rebooted the computer and started InterbankFX by itself. Problem reoccured. I think it has something to do with stop loss and the logic in my program will update as things progress...

Problem occuring again. Wrote a new advisor, ran it in strategy tester(1 points fast method) and it worked perfect all the way to the current day. Tried shutting down InterbankFx and running it again. Back to getting stuck on losing trade...
Reason: