Hi all,

can anyone tell me what these actually mean on the Trade tab on Balance line:
1. Balance
2. Equity
3. Margin
4. Free Margin
5. Margin Level (in percentage)

Also,
6. What are the meaning of the different colours in S/L column. I get yellow, and something like pink
7. On "Swap". If I get a positive figure, is that the interest percentage that I have to pay or will I receive that as interest income? or is it a completely different thing?

Thanks

No one could give me a hand?

cheers!

Are you asking what "balance", "equity", "margin"....mean?

Balance: how much money you have in the account (excluding open trades)
Equity : Balance plus open trades
Margin : how much margin is needed to keep your positions open
Free Margin: how much margin is available for trading ( = Equity - margin)
Margin level: a silly percentage of Free margin / margin used.

Hope this helps,

Thank you! that's exactly what I meant because for some of them I thought they were the same. For example, Balance and Equity. But now I know what the differences are. Thanks.

Does anyone know the answer to the following?
6. What are the meaning of the different colours in S/L column. I get yellow, and pink.
7. On "Swap". If I get a positive figure, is that the interest percentage that I have to pay or will I receive that as interest income? or is it a completely different thing?

Thanks once again

It is something along the lines of....if price is within 10 pips of SL then it flashes red...if its within 10 pips of TP then it flashes green. I think yellow happens when you use the built-in trailing stop feature.

...something like that.

7). Swap.. the number is in your base currency, not in %. Positive means you get the money, -ve means u pay th4e money.

regards,
Reason: