Right and Wrong - page 3

Dominik Christian Egert #:
Shouldnt the algorithm be able to make different decisions based on time played, "knowing" beginners from cheaters.

Like if you ask ChatGPT, please reformulate, I don't understand.

Or the distinguishment between different inputs and outputs, like the example of western hemisphere having different appreciations than the eastern hemisphere. When asking ChatGPT for python code or for a lyric? Isn't that comparable to such?

Yes , spot on so let me change the example a bit because if you give it lyrics the concept of rhyming maybe is common for any culture , but , let's say you deploy your own LLM or what these are called , one in Florida and one in California . You train these gpt's on flirting . I ask the CaliforniaGPT to help me flirt in Florida ,women will laugh at me ,i ask the FloridaGPT to help me flirt in California i'm going to jail . Something like that but in the end which GPT is more informed when it comes to flirting ? along those lines and extrapolate it to defense , space , society , governance etc...

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Yes , spot on so let me change the example a bit because if you give it lyrics the concept of rhyming maybe is common for any culture , but , let's say you deploy your own LLM or what these are called , one in Florida and one in California . You train these gpt's on flirting . I ask the CaliforniaGPT to help me flirt in Florida ,women will laugh at me ,i ask the FloridaGPT to help me flirt in California i'm going to jail . Something like that but in the end which GPT is more informed when it comes to flirting ? along those lines and extrapolate it to defense , space , society , governance etc...

Shouldnt it be more like this:

A CalifornaFloridaGPT would be the solution, so a californa man can ask: I am a californain and want to flirt with a florida woman"....

I would guess this is how it would be done, dont you think so too? - My approach would be to avoid such a separation as your example requested.

Shouldnt it be more like this:

A CalifornaFloridaGPT would be the solution, so a californa man can ask: I am a californain and want to flirt with a florida woman"....

I would guess this is how it would be done, dont you think so too? - My approach would be to avoid such a separation as your example requested.

Yeah but you are still separating in the parameters so .

On a distant future far far away (5 years or so) we will essentially have to decide if free reign ai is allowed with the risk of it creating problems in the beginning , or a restricted ai with the risk of "another" "actor" having a free reign ai that did not destroy them . :)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Yeah but you are still separating in the parameters so .

On a distant future far far away (5 years or so) we will essentially have to decide if free reign ai is allowed with the risk of it creating problems in the beginning , or a restricted ai with the risk of "another" "actor" having a free reign ai that did not destroy them . :)

gg

gg
What's that ?

Alain Verleyen #:
What's that ?

means good game , its from online gaming , it means you enjoyed the session but it has gone on for too long .

Its the equivalent of "seen" from messenger but more polite  😊

gg

gg 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

means good game , its from online gaming , it means you enjoyed the session but it has gone on for too long .

Its the equivalent of "seen" from messenger but more polite  😊

gg 

wot

When it comes to charging for your services related to solving a problem based on information obtained from the forum, it's important to consider the terms and guidelines set by MQL5. If the rules explicitly prohibit selling or copying materials, even with minor tweaks, it may be best to err on the side of caution and avoid charging for the specific job that involved using information from the forum.

Instead, you could consider emphasizing the value of your professional expertise and charge for your time, effort, and the additional modifications you made to the solution. By positioning your fee as compensation for your unique insights and expertise, rather than directly linked to the forum materials, you may be able to stay within the guidelines while still receiving payment for your work.

However, to be absolutely certain about the rules and how they apply to your situation, I recommend seeking clarification from MQL5 directly or consulting a legal professional who can provide you with specific advice based on the platform's terms of use and relevant copyright laws in your jurisdiction.

Bogdan Ion Puscasu #:

When it comes to charging for your services related to solving a problem based on information obtained from the forum, it's important to consider the terms and guidelines set by MQL5. If the rules explicitly prohibit selling or copying materials, even with minor tweaks, it may be best to err on the side of caution and avoid charging for the specific job that involved using information from the forum.

Instead, you could consider emphasizing the value of your professional expertise and charge for your time, effort, and the additional modifications you made to the solution. By positioning your fee as compensation for your unique insights and expertise, rather than directly linked to the forum materials, you may be able to stay within the guidelines while still receiving payment for your work.

However, to be absolutely certain about the rules and how they apply to your situation, I recommend seeking clarification from MQL5 directly or consulting a legal professional who can provide you with specific advice based on the platform's terms of use and relevant copyright laws in your jurisdiction.

Thanks mate

Reason: