How many EAs can run on the MQL5 VPS

Just installed 20 EA's on my VPS account and there seems to be a major difference from when running on my own server, 

Does MQL5 limit the amount of EA's that can run on there VPS?

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

JDavies: Just installed 20 EA's on my VPS account and there seems to be a major difference from when running on my own server, Does MQL5 limit the amount of EA's that can run on there VPS?

Did you not read the Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service before renting it?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS max number of charts.

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.06.09 16:03

The MetaTrader VPS system by MetaQuotes only allows a maximum of 32 charts, unlike the limit on the actual terminal which is 100.

III. Users

6. During the synchronization, the client terminal's active environment migrates to the rented Virtual terminal. The client terminal's active environment includes:
    • active symbol charts Expert Advisors are launched on. Up to 32 charts are allowed to be migrated for a fee-based hosting, while for a free hosting the maximum number of migrated charts is 16,

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.
Reason: