Req: Wcci Patterns alerts

Hi, I'm using wccipatterns indicator (posted on the yahoo group) but i need someone to program independent alerts to each of the patterns

For example I would like to be alerted when bearish patterns 2,3,5,6 formed

Or I would like to be alerted when bullish patterns 2,3,5,6 formed

The author of the indicator is Yuri Ershtad so if he or someone else can add the alert feature to the indicator I would be much appreciated

Thanks!

If you look for a custom programmer, check out http://metatrader.50webs.com (that just a good guy I've heard from .... I don't know him and am not affiliated with him in any way).

Markus

Thanks Shimodax, I'm going to ask him for a budget or perhaps you can do it (for $)

Hi, I'm using wccipatterns indicator (posted on the yahoo group) but i need someone to program independent alerts to each of the patterns

For example I would like to be alerted when bearish patterns 2,3,5,6 formed

Or I would like to be alerted when bullish patterns 2,3,5,6 formed

The author of the indicator is Yuri Ershtad so if he or someone else can add the alert feature to the indicator I would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Camisa

If you have not found anyone to do this for you give me a buzz, I already sent the ex4 program to Yahoo. it trades
the 1,3,6,7 patterns to change it to your patterns is no problem,or to only have alerts

Camisa

If you have not found anyone to do this for you give me a buzz, I already sent the ex4 program to Yahoo. it trades
the 1,3,6,7 patterns to change it to your patterns is no problem,or to only have alerts [/quote]

What is the filename for this expert, and its exact location?

Thanks,
Ngula
Reason: