Arbitration | A month without attention

I need help so that they please notify those responsible for Arbitration, a month has passed since I made the request for arbitration and I have not received any response. The developer has been missing since March 31, and my request for arbitration was made on April 21. I appreciate that any moderator sends my case to the corresponding responsible person. I thank you in advance and receive cordial greetings.

Please contact the Service Desk. We can do nothing for you here in the forum — Contacts and requests
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

MAX RENE VELAZQUEZ GARCIA:

I need help so that they please notify those responsible for Arbitration, a month has passed since I made the request for arbitration and I have not received any response. The developer has been missing since March 31, and my request for arbitration was made on April 21. I appreciate that any moderator sends my case to the corresponding responsible person. I thank you in advance and receive cordial greetings.

Hi, after you choose an Arbitration, you need to choose again what admin should do, I'm not sure how many options but I ever choose to "close the order as completed". The option is in the right side at the bottom

MAX RENE VELAZQUEZ GARCIA:

I appreciate the answers, I tell you to contact via Services Desk, there is a service bot that seems very effective, in just a few clicks and a message, I explained the situation and they replied that the request was accepted, it would be reviewed and that possibly in 3 business days at the latest have a response.

Once a few years ago I contacted the Service Desk for a similar situation and they answered me after a long time that they only dealt with particular financial issues, that's why I didn't contact there in the first place this time. However, it seems that this is behind, personally I don't like interacting with this type of attention bots because most of the time they don't help you, but I was really surprised when in very few clicks, really solve and help !
Reason: