New Post on Freelancer

Do I need to make an advanced payment if I post a job on freelancer? What happens if the freelancer doesn't deliver the job?

Pejman Kianbakhsh:
Do I need to make an advanced payment if I post a job on freelancer? What happens if the freelancer doesn't deliver the job?

You don't need to make an advance payment, but you need to have the ammount for the job available in your MQL5 Balance.

Payment is only made to the freelancer after the job has been finalized on both sides (you and the freelancer).

Pejman Kianbakhsh: Do I need to make an advanced payment if I post a job on freelancer? What happens if the freelancer doesn't deliver the job?

Please read the Freelance rules and other provided links for a better understand on how it works.

Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
Rules of Using the Freelance Service: general provisions, execution of orders, payments,

Pejman Kianbakhsh:

Like David already stated, you will need to have the amount for the job available in your MQL5 balance.

What happens if the developer does not deliver? You can request for an arbitration but based on experience, I have noted that MQL5 will charge a processing fee of a certain percentage (Usually 10%) for every contract.

So let's say you have a project for $30 and the developer does not deliver, you will get only $27 back 

David Obioma Okorafor #:

You don't need to make an advance payment, but you need to have the ammount for the job available in your MQL5 Balance.

Payment is only made to the freelancer after the job has been finalized on both sides (you and the freelancer).

Thank you but the last time, the freelancer did not deliver and when I requested a refund I believe 20% was taken off my payment by the system.

Chioma Obunadike #:

Like David already stated, you will need to have the amount for the job available in your MQL5 balance.

What happens if the developer does not deliver? You can request for an arbitration but based on experience, I have noted that MQL5 will charge a processing fee of a certain percentage (Usually 10%) for every contract.

So let's say you have a project for $30 and the developer does not deliver, you will get only $27 back 

So the job is not delivered and I still have to pay 10% admin fee?

Pejman Kianbakhsh #:Thank you but the last time, the freelancer did not deliver and when I requested a refund I believe 20% was taken off my payment by the system.

That is the commission that you will always have to pay to MetaQuotes for using the Freelance service, irrespective of the outcome.

Did you not read the rules first before using the service?

Fernando Carreiro #:

That is the commission that you will always have to pay to MetaQuotes for using the Freelance service, irrespective of the outcome.

Did you not read the rules first before using the service?

I am using many freelance platforms but I never had to pay any admin fee if the job wasn't delivered.

Hi every connected to this issue , I want to give bonus for my freelancer because he did amazing job so can I give him bonus when I rate his job.

Calvin Howard #:
Hi every connected to this issue , I want to give bonus for my freelancer because he did amazing job so can I give him bonus when I rate his job.
Maybe it is possible that you can invite him for a new job with the same requirements at the price of the grant you want to give him?
Reason: