MT5 Not working on Windows 11

Hello guys please I need your help, please

I try to install MT5 on my Windows 11 and I get the error that says "This app can't run on your PC, To find a version for your PC, Visit the software manufacturer"

Please guys I need help, I have watched lots of Youtube videos and none is working.

I have Windows 10 so I can not practically help in this situation with Windows 11.

But there is one thread with discussion about this issue and about how the other users fixed it -
"This App Can't Run on Your PC" 

"This App Can't Run on Your PC" - I'm trying to add expert indicators on my PC, but I don't want any roadblocks preventing me from using tools that should be
"This App Can't Run on Your PC" - I'm trying to add expert indicators on my PC, but I don't want any roadblocks preventing me from using tools that should be
  • www.mql5.com
I'm trying the basic task of adding expert indicators, which requires that i go to file > open data folder. I'm just getting started in trading and i don't want any roadblocks preventing me from using the tools that should be available to all of us

Osabuohien Samuel:

I try to install MT5 on my Windows 11 and I get the error that says "This app can't run on your PC, To find a version for your PC, Visit the software manufacturer"

Please guys I need help, I have watched lots of Youtube videos and none is working.

What MT5 did you try to install ? Where did you find it ?

What is your computer hardware configuration ?

Osabuohien Samuel:

Please check if you‘re running Windows 11 in S mode.

If yes, it accepts only Apps from the Microsoft store. 

If you change your Windows S to a regular version you can install and run any app you like.

Sergey Golubev #:

I have Windows 10 so I can not practically help in this situation with Windows 11.

But there is one thread with discussion about this issue and about how the other users fixed it -
"This App Can't Run on Your PC" 

This did not work

Alain Verleyen #:

What MT5 did you try to install ? Where did you find it ?

What is your computer hardware configuration ?

I downloaded MT5 from over 5 broker's and also downloaded one from here MQL5.com here and still got the same error BUT I got Deriv MT5 and it works perfectly well

NOTE: These MT5 I download NEVER install, after downloading and I open the application then I get the error message

Microsoft
  • support.microsoft.com
Windows 11 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Windows 11 in S mode is only available in the Windows 11 Home edition. If you have the Pro, Enterprise, or Education...

Daniel Stein #:
Please check if you‘re running Windows 11 in S mode.

If yes, it accepts only Apps from the Microsoft store. 

If you change your Windows S to a regular version you can install and run any app you like.

I don't think this will work because I have other Applications on my PC which are not from the playstore.

Osabuohien Samuel #:
I downloaded MT5 from over 5 broker's and also downloaded one from here MQL5.com here and still got the same error BUT I got Deriv MT5 and it works perfectly well

NOTE: These MT5 I download NEVER install, after downloading and I open the application then I get the error message

There is only one MT5 application, the differences between brokers is cosmetic only.

Check if the problem doesn't come from your antivirus blocking or maybe Windows protection for apps downloaded from Internet.

Osabuohien Samuel:

Windows 11 is rubbish, i am using it for months till now. Sometimes i feel like how much stupid are windows 11 developers!

Issam Kadhi #:
Windows 11 is rubbish, i am using it for months till now. Sometimes i feel like how much stupid are windows 11 developers!

Rubbish in what way? I just bought a win 11

Reason: