can MQL do this?

I have a thought: in history, in 30min chart, I draw an "Arrow_up" sign in the chart, standing for buy, and then draw a "stop sign", standing for close the order..... I want to build a indictator or something with MQL which automatically "reads" the prices of the 2 sign and calculates the difference..... and finally I get the total sum of profit, or loss ...

Is it possible?

Just go back through your array and if there's a buy/sell signal use Close[bar]. You can use Print to display the results on the Experts tab in the Terminal pane.

Markus

To Markus,
What do you mean "use Close[bar]" ?
I can not find "Experts" tab in Terminal pane.
I tried Print Preview, there's no such thing like price label of the my signs.

wyf

If you select View, Terminal from the MT4 menu, the terminal pane will popup below the chart area. There are some tabs there, one named Experts. There the Prints will appear.

With Close[bar] I mean that once you determined that you have a signal on a bar just use the Close[bar] (the closing price of that bar) for your calculation.

Markus

If you select View, Terminal from the MT4 menu, the terminal pane will popup below the chart area. There are some tabs there, one named Experts.

I found tabs: trade, account history, news, alerts, mailbox, journal. Without "experts"......and I've enabled "enable experts for running".

With Close[bar] I mean that once you determined that you have a signal on a bar just use the Close[bar] (the closing price of that bar) for your calculation.

Yeah. But my signs are not drawn on the bars, but maybe beside the bars. I draw them manually, randomly, anywhere.
Sorry for my poor english, please let me explain with an example pic where the signs are:

Do you draw them manually? Oh sorry, I was under the impression that they were drawn by an indicator.

Markus

Thanks anyway !
Reason: