MT5 prints candles with delay!

hi anyone can suggest why this happens? on market watch quotes are updated and bid ask line are moving but candle freeze for few seconds especially in high volatility moment. the platform is not freeze, just candles. build 3661
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average...

I assume(!) that not every tick is shown in the chart, especially if a lot of objects has to be drawn on different places - so some ticks are simply skipped.

Carl Schreiber #:
I assume(!) that not every tick is shown in the chart, especially if a lot of objects has to be drawn on different places - so some ticks are simply skipped.

so you mean its how it works for everyone? i thought maybe something wrong with my system.

on mt4 i never saw something like this. it doesnt make sense to work like that! sometimes it stalls until i change the TF!

if its intentionally designed like that i hope developer reconsider it, as i said in high volatile situations it just so confusing , idk how people who trade news deal with it!

Payman #: if its intentionally designed like that i hope developer reconsider it, as i said in high volatile situations it just so confusing , idk how people who trade news deal with it!

No it is not intentional, nor should it happen under normal conditions. However some factors can exacerbate it:

• High CPU load due to processing too many graphical objects on the chart (too many lines, fibos, etc.).
  • High CPU load due to inefficient Indicators. 
  • High latency of network communications (slow ping) or slow Internet connection.
  • Very high volatility of market, putting high load on broker's trade servers and their network communications.
  • Slow computer or low on resources.

thanks, i dont think its from broker side as the quotes are updated each second so fast.on my side on windows task manager there are free room for cpu and ram when i check it. my pc is old dual core however, maybe its the reason then.
Reason: