Who is Using MT4 in index futures ( Hangseng, Nikkei or Kospi) ?

Hello.

I would like to meet another trader who trade in Hangseng futures, Nikkei futures or Kospi Futures.
I used MT4 for 2 months now and still learning to make my own custom indicator.
I Became an Index Trader for almost 2 years, and would like to sharing experience to another index trader.

Thanks.

I would like to know what broker you are using(plan to use) to trade these futures.

Do you mind sharing?

My Broker is Millenium Penata Futures, you can find it at http://www.mdicorps.com/en/index.php everybody else in my company were forex trader, only about 7% were index trader ( including me)

My old software that i used before MT4 is Telequotes or winquotes and it was non customized by user / trader so when first i use MT4 and I know about this forum, my spirit rocket high.

Are you futures trader too?

Hello......
Nice to meet you
i usually trade in indexx future and forex.....
I used millenium trader too......
Vut i prefer use reuter analysis..........
if you want to talk with me you may call me 031-70929222 or 031-5624777..
we can discuss each other
ok aku tunggu

My Broker is Millenium Penata Futures, you can find it at http://www.mdicorps.com/en/index.php everybody else in my company were forex trader, only about 7% were index trader ( including me)

My old software that i used before MT4 is Telequotes or winquotes and it was non customized by user / trader so when first i use MT4 and I know about this forum, my spirit rocket high.

The link you inserted does not work :(

The link you inserted does not work :(

The exact link is www.mdicorps.com

I am interesten trading HangSeng Index in meta 4 platform.  But I can't find any broker's meta 4 has Hangseng Index. please if anyone know about this .

2329064:

I am interesten trading HangSeng Index in meta 4 platform.  But I can't find any broker's meta 4 has Hangseng Index. please if anyone know about this .

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Forecast for Q2'16 - levels for Bovespa Index

Rogerio Figurelli, 2016.04.30 21:21

Very good, it's a long time (100 and 200 SMA month data), what broker server are you using for this Bovespa chart (if you can share this information)?

Forecast for Q2'16 - levels for Bovespa Index

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.30 21:35

This server:

I know nothing about them but I tried to find something after Alpari removed the most of the indicatives and shares so I had to find some server in MT4 which is providing indexes and shares.
I did not install new MT4 instance - I just used same one - i opened demo account by searching new server inside same MT4 instance.

It may be good to have indexes and shares in MT5 because in my opinion - MT5 is more suitable for technical analysis for example (MT4 is more used for trading for now).

Forecast for Q2'16 - levels for Hang Seng Index (HSI)

Sergey Golubev, 2016.06.06 12:05

Hang Seng Index Technical Analysis 2016, 05.06 - 12.06: one-month high at 20,837 to be broken for the daily bullish reversal

Daily price is located within 100 SMA/200 SMA reversal area and below 200-day SMA for the ranging bearish market condition. The price is on ranging within the following support/resistance levels:

• one-month high at 20,837 located near below 200 SMA on the border between the ranging bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart, and
  • support level at 20,045 located below 200 SMA and near 100 SMA on the border between the ranging bearish and the primary bearish area.

If D1 price will break 20,045 support level on close bar so the bearish trend will be continuing without secondary ranging up to one-month low at 19,451 target.
If D1 price will break 20,837 resistance level on close bar from below to above so the reversal of the price movement from the ranging berarish to the primary bullish trend will be started.
If not so the price will be on bearish ranging within the levels.

Resistance
Support
N/A

SUMMARY : ranging

TREND : possible bullish reversal

Reason: