Setting the chart default

I'd like to change the chart default - for example, I would like to take the grid lines off and have the crosshair in use at all times.

I know I can go in and change these properties, but is there a way to make these things the default for every chart that opens?

The template ordering for new charts is «EAname».tpl, (if tester) tester.tpl, (if debugging) debug.tpl (if offline chart) offline.tpl, and then Default.tpl.

William Roeder #:

The template ordering for new charts is «EAname».tpl, (if tester) tester.tpl, (if debugging) debug.tpl (if offline chart) offline.tpl, and then Default.tpl.

Thank you for the reply.  Here is my conundrum now (LOL).  I had a strategy tester going at the time (NNFX Algo Tester) and now that has somehow locked onto my chart templates for default.tpl and tester.tpl (see pic: template for that image).

I have tried "Remove template" for both (see pic: template2 and you'll see that I have removed both of those template file names from my list).

And then I have saved a new chart template, but any chart that opens is the same as my first pic.  I can't seem to save anything new for "template.tpl".

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

Brentley

Files:
template.png  23 kb
template2.png  20 kb
Reason: