Issues with margin calculation with 1:1 leverage

In MT4, I buy one Ethereum for $1827.02 at leverage 1:1. My margin (as shown in the attached sceenshot) calculated by MT4 is half of the price ($913.51). Shouldn't the margin be exactly as much as the price (as I am using 1:1 leverage), instead of half of the price?

Files:
screenshot.JPG  51 kb

FBOLST:

In MT4, I buy one Ethereum for $1827.02 at leverage 1:1. My margin (as shown in the attached sceenshot) calculated by MT4 is half of the price ($913.51). Shouldn't the margin be exactly as much as the price (as I am using 1:1 leverage), instead of half of the price?

Well that means your margin is 1:2 and not 1:1 I guess.

Check your symbol's specifications.

FBOLST:

Your profile on this site says that you're in Germany. The ESMA leverage limit for crypto CFDs is 2:1. It's obviously unusual for a broker to impose stricter leverage limits than the regulator mandates. So, it's not just the case that your leverage clearly is 2:1, but also that it's almost certainly meant to be 2:1, and if you've read something saying that it's meant to be 1:1, that's wrong.
Reason: