Webmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction. - page 6

You are Logical. But I expect some flexibility from MQ side also.
Sergey Golubev #:

1. I want to tell you one story ... one day I woke up in the morning, and all my Visa/Mastercards stopped working (and I had some money on some of them).
Paypal stopped working for whole the country, Visa/Mastercards stopped working everywhere in the country and outside the country as well,
Webmoney (originally - the payment system from the EU) was banned by Russian Central Bank in Russia for Russian currency ...
So, one day I woke up in the morning ...and everything stopped working for all the people in my country ...

-----------------

2. The users on Russian forum opened the threads (it was one year ago):

They were asking the admins about what to do.

-----------------

3. The admins explained everything on the following way:
MetaQuotes company is the company registered in EU, and the company is operating from inside EU (having the Head Office in the EU),
and the payment gateways are from EU and from the United States
(it means: there are governmental regulation bodies in EU and in the US, and the payment getaways should follow everything related to them).

For example - the admins replied:

• "Unfortunately, we are limited in payouts by our payment gateways and tax jurisdictions".
  • "The problems lie outside the technical framework".
  • "Unfortunately, crypto methods and stablecoins are not available to us now".
  • "We are completely dependent on payment gateways for depositing/withdrawing payments".

-----------------

4. The users on those 2 threads were discussing (between themselves) about what to do (How to pay for services now? and How to withdraw money now? ).
And they discovered the following ways (to deposit and to withdraw):

4.1. Webmoney. Yes, this EU payment system was banned in Russia, but we can still withdraw funds to webmoney in dollars, and after that - we can go to webmoney online currency exchange service (webmoney original online exchange service) to convert it to the local currency and to withdraw to Russian bank card.

It is not easy way, especially because not everybody is having webmoney wallet (not everybody is validated by Webmoney inside the country) ..
and because it was banned in Russia  ...
Besides, if someone does not have webmoney wallet (validated one) and wants to open it so it is necessary to go to webmoney office
to meet the webmoney managers in persons to be validated  (and for tax dept as well) ...

But some users already had/have validated webmoney wallets so they can use it.

4.2. UnionPay. Some banks started to issue the UnionPay bank card. Virtual UnionPay card - for free, "plastic" is for about 70 dollars.
It was the way to withdraw to UnionPay card (and it worked), but this method is disappeared now.
So, they (validated sellers from Russia together with all validated sellers from China) are waiting for this method will be appeared once again.
Yes, admins told that UnionPay will be acceptable for withdrawal once again (in the future) and they are working on it.

For example, I was on vacation in Turkey this year, and I used UnionPay "plastic card" (the UnionPay card issued by Russian bank) to withdraw money
(turkish liras) from any ATM machines with not a problem at all.

4.3. Foreign banks cards. It is the next method which is working now. Some users (who are having some relatives abroad) are having the cards of foreign banks,
and those cards are working for withdrawal (and working everywhere except Russia). It is not popular method (for many reasons incl for some limitations as well).

-----------------

Nothing was stopped ... yes, it was some weeks where the people were in shock, especially that it is very difficult to get a cash (US dollars and euro) in the country (there is some limitation for cash by the decision of Russian Central Bank)  ...
but after that (after several weeks) - the people started to discover the valid/legal and official ways to withdraw, to deposit, to travel, to do business and so on.
So, nothing was stopped, and the life is going on.

-----------------

As I explained - MQL5.com support has nothing to do with it.
Of course, MQL5 support knows about this issue and trying to fix it as much as they can.
But as I explained: the governmental regulating bodies are from the EU and from the US,
and the MQL5.com support will not break any rules and regulations which were issued by the governments.

The only way in this situation is the following:
be flexible
(on the ways as the other users fixed it for themselves).

@Sergey Golubev #: Webmoney (originally - the payment system from the EU) was banned by Russian Central Bank in Russia for Russian currency ...

Sorry, but your history is incorrect. Webmoney was not originally EU. It was founded in Russia in 1998. It has always been Russian.

Only in 2015, was Webmoney Europe representation created, but its headquarters remains in Moscow, Russia.

Nebal S I Saloul #:

Hello again

now we sure: the problem from MQ

I tried to send to my friend webmoney account in another country (United Arab Emirates)  all methods are allowed in this country , but I received same message from MQ

Withdrawal:
Withdrawal 16 USD to Webmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction.

you are so impatient, yesterday you were told to wait the issue will be fixed but the wait takes about a few hours you attempt to withdraw again and you are back complaining about the issue, Relax bro

Fernando Carreiro #:

Sorry, but your history is incorrect. Webmoney was not originally EU. It was founded in Russia in 1998. It has always been Russian.

Only in 2015, was Webmoney Europe representation created, but its headquarters remains in Moscow, Russia.

I was reading the wikipedia in English language, but Russian version of wikipedia article is having different explanation:

On the official website, WebMoney Transfer is described as "an international settlement system and an environment for doing business online."
The owner and administrator of the system is "WM Transfer Ltd".
Neither the jurisdiction of this company nor its owners are indicated on the official website,
only the management company is indicated - International Lawyer Company UAB "DEED BALTIC", Vilnius, Lithuania.

WebMoney is not registered as electronic payment system in Russia, because from a legal point of view - title signs are not electronic money.

It is not headquarters ... they are having the offices.
Because every foreign payment system (if the system wants to work officially in Russia) should have the following (according to Russian law):

• office in the country,
  • registered (in Russia) affiliate/company
  • appointed bank (or affiliate of any foreign bank) registered in the country.

Example with paypal, skrill and Webmoney:

• Paypal have/had office in Moscow with registered affiliate company, and they operated by Deutsche Bank/Moscow (so, they officially existed).

• Skrill does not have office, does not have registered affiliate company in Russia and does not have the bank which is appointed to process the payments for them (it means; the skrill is not fully legal in the country).

• Webmoney is having the office in Moscow and had an appointed bank, but this bank was liquidated many months ago ...
    and the users can not have wallets in local currency (but withdrawal by usd or euro to Russian bank using Webmoney is prohibited by Russian laws/regulations) ...So, the people are using online webmoney currency exchange service (it means: some people from abroad need dollars and they want to sell Russian rubles, and some other people want to sell dollars/WMZ to Russian currency to be sent them locally to the bank card).
    I hope this ' online webmoney currency exchange service' will not be banned by EU financial regulation body or by Russian Central bank ...

Nebal S I Saloul #:

That is the point

MQ said: the problem from WebMoney

WebMoney said: the problem from MQ

Why I was describing "the story" on two my posts above?
Just to tell that the users should be flexible related to deposit and withdrawal.
"Should be flexible" means - to find some official/legal ways to deposit and withdrawal within the already proposed methods which are indicated
in the mql5 profile (and I believe - it is possible for most of the situations).

And, of course, we are waiting for MQL5 website to update (to add) more payment systems (and/or to reduce some limitations for example)
but those actions do not depend on MQL5 website itself.

Sergey Golubev #:

Why I was describing "the story" on two my posts above?
Just to tell that the users should be flexible related to deposit and withdrawal.
"Should be flexible" means - to find some official/legal ways to deposit and withdrawal within the already proposed methods which are indicated
in the mql5 profile (and I believe - it is possible for most of the situations).

And, of course, we are waiting for MQL5 website to update (to add) more payment systems (and/or to reduce some limitations for example)
but those actions do not depend on MQL5 website itself.

Where does the flexibility come in? when some countries are restricted from using PayPal, visa and Mc do not work and now webmoney is having issues. What alternatives do users from these countries have

Ifeanyi Paul Ezendukaku #:
Where does the flexibility come in? when some countries are restricted from using PayPal, visa and Mc do not work and now webmoney is having issues. What alternatives do users from these countries have

UnionPay (I hope it will work for withdrawal once again)?
The Visa/Master card of the foreign bank (from the other country)?
Some more?

I explained the story about "global restrictions" which came from the foreign countries (from one side) and from Russian Central bank (from an other side) ...
but the users found the ways to deposit and to withdraw (legal ways).
So, you can find your ways.

------------------------

There is famous Russian song (ironical song):

The world is changing.
So don’t try to adapt -
Let it be adapting to us.
One day it'll start adapting to us.

A friend of mine was worth two guys. He didn’t wait long.
He acted as if he's living the last day.
He always tried to understand how strong the world was,
But the world won the game.

Sergey Golubev #:

UnionPay (I hope it will work for withdrawal once again)?
The Visa/Master card of the foreign bank (from the other country)?
Some more?

I explained the story about "global restrictions" which came from the foreign countries (from one side) and from Russian Central bank (from an other side) ...
but the users found the ways to deposit and to withdraw (legal ways).
So, you can find your ways.

------------------------

There is famous Russian song (ironical song):

Poetry came in. :D

Sergey Golubev #:

1. I want to tell you one story ... one day I woke up in the morning, and all my Visa/Mastercards stopped working (and I had some money on some of them).
Paypal stopped working for whole the country, Visa/Mastercards stopped working everywhere in the country and outside the country as well,
Webmoney (originally - the payment system from the EU) was banned by Russian Central Bank in Russia for Russian currency ...
So, one day I woke up in the morning ...and everything stopped working for all the people in my country ...

-----------------

2. The users on Russian forum opened the threads (it was one year ago):

They were asking the admins about what to do.

-----------------

3. The admins explained everything on the following way:
MetaQuotes company is the company registered in EU, and the company is operating from inside EU (having the Head Office in the EU),
and the payment gateways are from EU and from the United States
(it means: there are governmental regulation bodies in EU and in the US, and the payment getaways should follow everything related to them).

For example - the admins replied:

• "Unfortunately, we are limited in payouts by our payment gateways and tax jurisdictions".
  • "The problems lie outside the technical framework".
  • "Unfortunately, crypto methods and stablecoins are not available to us now".
  • "We are completely dependent on payment gateways for depositing/withdrawing payments".

-----------------

4. The users on those 2 threads were discussing (between themselves) about what to do (How to pay for services now? and How to withdraw money now? ).
And they discovered the following ways (to deposit and to withdraw):

4.1. Webmoney. Yes, this EU payment system was banned in Russia, but we can still withdraw funds to webmoney in dollars, and after that - we can go to webmoney online currency exchange service (webmoney original online exchange service) to convert it to the local currency and to withdraw to Russian bank card.

It is not easy way, especially because not everybody is having webmoney wallet (not everybody is validated by Webmoney inside the country) ..
and because it was banned in Russia  ...
Besides, if someone does not have webmoney wallet (validated one) and wants to open it so it is necessary to go to webmoney office
to meet the webmoney managers in persons to be validated  (and for tax dept as well) ...

But some users already had/have validated webmoney wallets so they can use it.

4.2. UnionPay. Some banks started to issue the UnionPay bank card. Virtual UnionPay card - for free, "plastic" is for about 70 dollars.
It was the way to withdraw to UnionPay card (and it worked), but this method is disappeared now.
So, they (validated sellers from Russia together with all validated sellers from China) are waiting for this method will be appeared once again.
Yes, admins told that UnionPay will be acceptable for withdrawal once again (in the future) and they are working on it.

For example, I was on vacation in Turkey this year, and I used UnionPay "plastic card" (the UnionPay card issued by Russian bank) to withdraw money
(turkish liras) from any ATM machines with not a problem at all.

4.3. Foreign banks cards. It is the next method which is working now. Some users (who are having some relatives abroad) are having the cards of foreign banks,
and those cards are working for withdrawal (and working everywhere except Russia). It is not popular method (for many reasons incl for some limitations as well).

-----------------

Nothing was stopped ... yes, it was some weeks where the people were in shock, especially that it is very difficult to get a cash (US dollars and euro) in the country (there is some limitation for cash by the decision of Russian Central Bank)  ...
but after that (after several weeks) - the people started to discover the valid/legal and official ways to withdraw, to deposit, to travel, to do business and so on.
So, nothing was stopped, and the life is going on.

-----------------

As I explained - MQL5.com support has nothing to do with it.
Of course, MQL5 support knows about this issue and trying to fix it as much as they can.
But as I explained: the governmental regulating bodies are from the EU and from the US,
and the MQL5.com support will not break any rules and regulations which were issued by the governments.

The only way in this situation is the following:
be flexible
(on the ways as the other users fixed it for themselves).

Thanks

I will try to get UnionPay card , maybe it's accept in future

Yashar Seyyedin #:

I sent also.

good