Webmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction. - page 4

Nebal S I Saloul #:

Thank you

we will try to find a solution

I think this is really affecting alot of people.

Ifeanyi Paul Ezendukaku #:
I think this is really affecting alot of people.

Yes

because that, we must send to service desk , if they received a lot of messages for a same problem , they will do something about it

On Monday I will try to find out what is going on with Webmoney, PayPal, etc. Although from past experience the answer is probably that the problem is on the other side. We'll see...

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:
On Monday I will try to find out what is going on with Webmoney, PayPal, etc. Although from past experience the answer is probably that the problem is on the other side. We'll see...

Thank you

Note:

before 2 days, I changed the country to Russia , then accepted Withdraw, but now it's declined for all countries (for me and another people) 

the general issue for our countries

Visa card and Master card and PayPal (allowed in some countries)  but not our countries

WebMoney was good and only way for us for years , if it declined, we will can't Withdraw any more.

we hope to fix it and add another method (accept our countries)

Nebal S I Saloul #:

Thank you for this complementary information.

At the moment all I can tell you is this:

I fully understand your frustration. But this kind of problem happens from time to time and now it is simply your turn to go through this bad time.

In any case, your money is safe and it is only a matter of time before everything returns to normal.

We have been through this before and it is only a matter of days or weeks, no longer than that.

Thank you for this complementary information.

At the moment all I can tell you is this:

I fully understand your frustration. But this kind of problem happens from time to time and now it is simply your turn to go through this bad time.

In any case, your money is safe and it is only a matter of time before everything returns to normal.

We have been through this before and it is only a matter of days or weeks, no longer than that. 

Thank you

we hope to hear good news from you

Nebal S I Saloul #:

When I speak to one of the administrators, I will take the opportunity to ask them to lower the minimum amount for withdrawals via bank transfer.

And if for whatever reason it cannot be a permanent measure, at least it should be an exceptional measure at times when other payment systems fail. ;-)

Nebal S I Saloul #:

unfortunately, it's refused again

I sent it to them , please : each one has this issue , send to them to accept our request

I believe if they add Skrill it would be an overkill, it as easy as paypal and works where paypal doesn't 

When I speak to one of the administrators, I will take the opportunity to ask them to lower the minimum amount for withdrawals via bank transfer.

And if for whatever reason it cannot be a permanent measure, at least it should be an exceptional measure at times when other payment systems fail. ;-)

good

Thank you

Omega J Msigwa #:

I believe if they add Skrill it would be an overkill, it as easy as paypal and works where paypal doesn't 

unfortunately, (Skrill and Netller) Declined our countries since 3.2021 

PerfectMoney is still working with our countries and it's very good

Reason: