One indicator not calculating properly, others are, and no errors!

I have a bunch of standard MT5 indicators loaded and handled in my EA. EMAs on 2 different timeframes and multiple symbols, ATR, ADX and most importantly, the Force Index. I have some error handling in my EA and it appears that everything is working (as it should and does in my other EAs with the same code) but my EA wasn't taking trades in the tester and I traced it back to at least the Force Index not being calculated appropriately. After copying buffers, I print all the EA indicator values in the journal and everything looks right except for Force Index which are all at 0.0000000 for some reason. I can't think of why, I double-checked MQL5's documentation and my error handling and everything seems be loading and running just fine and no issues with any other indicators. The values are just wrong, so my functions don't ever allow the EA to take a trade. Has anyone experienced this issue before? For the record, I'm using REAL_VOLUME as the applied volume, of course. I tried loading the EA on a live chart with volume data and it was still 0.000 there too. A little confused...

I also checked the Force Index indicator looks correct in my Terminal.

Error Handling and Logging in MQL5
Error Handling and Logging in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
This article focuses on general issues linked to handling software errors. Furthermore, the logging term is brought up and the examples of logging implementation with MQL5 tools are shown.

Accessing "history" data in strategy testing
Accessing "history" data in strategy testing
  • www.mql5.com
In strategy testing I need history data, even before the start date of the test. How can I request it...

Carl Schreiber #:
Check the historic data: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/321273#comment_13045108
This would make sense but as I mentioned, I still got 0 when the EA is on a live chart where I can see the Force Index calculating normally. I just downloaded tick data and when I ran it there, it seems to work. Volume data were passed to the EA in both cases so I'd have assumed at least the live version would work too. Anyway, I'm getting signals now. 
Reason: