Can't apply as a Freelance

I cannot find the become a freelance button on the freelance page, am i going about it wrong? someone tell me how to register as a freelance on the website

Monarch Aether: I cannot find the become a freelance button on the freelance page, am i going about it wrong? someone tell me how to register as a freelance on the website
You have to register as a seller first ... https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385#register_as_seller
How to publish a product on the Market
How to publish a product on the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Start offering your trading applications to millions of MetaTrader users from around the world though the Market. The service provides a ready-made infrastructure: access to a large audience, licensing solutions, trial versions, publication of updates and acceptance of payments. You only need to complete a quick seller registration procedure and publish your product. Start generating additional profits from your programs using the ready-made technical base provided by the service.

And please read the rules before anything else ... Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
Rules of Using the Freelance Service: general provisions, execution of orders, payments,

thanks alot, you're a big help

there seems to be a problem with me registering as a seller. I signed up with my email but when I try to add my phone number it requests for a password, signing up via google doesn't require creating a password, and I cant see how I can create a new password or reset one without it requesting for a non existent password, i need help on this 
Reason: