which brokers use MT4 currently?

Does anybody have a list of the brokers that offer trading live (demo and real accounts) on the new Metatrader 4 platform? Thank you

Vincent,

Alpari are apparently going live with MT4 on August 15th.
InterbankFX still have some issues so the timeframe they gave me a few days ago is 1 -2 months. Email from FXDD is 'around' the end of August.

Not sure about any others. Hopefully others will chime in with any correspondence they've rec'd on the matter.

Martin

I have heard Neurex will introduce MT4 in 10 days or so...

Hugues

Cool - do you or anyone else know whether Alpari and/or Neurex run a Trading/Dealing Desk ? i.e do they employ their own traders (you know, the trolls who take out your stops :) )

Martin

I's annoying. This question is asked here over and over again.

Why Metaquotes does not offer a list with brokers which are supporting Metatrader?? This would be good for a) the brokers and b) for themselves.

cori.

I's annoying. This question is asked here over and over again.

Why Metaquotes does not offer a list with brokers which are supporting Metatrader?? This would be good for a) the brokers and b) for themselves.

cori.

We do not give any information about our cliets - its a policy of our company. Sorry.

PS: Please do not ask this question any more - we wont give any other answer to it.

Lenar,

I agree with cori that it is annoying.. please find a way to make your clients public.. ask them if they wish to apear on a brokers list on your site.. this should not contravene your 'company policy'...

regards,

hugues

ps... who made that policy up?

pps how are u going to prevent someone from asking a perfectly normal question?

ps... who made that policy up?

pps how are u going to prevent someone from asking a perfectly normal question?

Please take a look at my previous answer, especially look at PS.

www.liteforex.org LIVE and DEMO

liteforex uses unlicensed software. therefore its server is unsupported

is this bad Broker ?
Reason: