Mods2

I'll repost this 

I would like a public response on whether or not you received a directive from the administration to :

1. delete unrelated gifs
  2. delete thank you replies
  3. delete reply backs to these thank you replies
  4. in other words if you received a directive that bans having fun while conversating 

And if you received such a directive i'd like to know if possible why have thank you's addressed to me and reply backs of mine been the only recipient of this directive for the last 3 days ?

Thank you .  😇

I deleted 2 or 3 gif posts just because users complained.
This may be due to gifs or frequently uploaded gifs (many gifs per day).
If they don't complain - no problem.

Sergey Golubev #:
I deleted 2 or 3 gif posts just because users complained.
This may be due to gifs or frequently uploaded gifs (many gifs per day).
If they don't complain - no problem.

Gifs that are reused are cached . 

• What was the complaint about ? (i won't ask who that cant be answered obviously)
  • If there is a complaint you debate it or just delete stuff ?
  • So moderators process complaints ?
  • Why was the first thread of the same question deleted ? 

Thank you . you answer if you want of course .

Sergey Golubev #: I deleted 2 or 3 gif posts just because users complained. This may be due to gifs or frequently uploaded gifs (many gifs per day). If they don't complain - no problem.
Thank you for explaining. So, that means that "Thank you" and "You are welcome" are still allowed, and Gifs are allowed just as long as they are not intrusive, correct?

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Gifs that are reused are cached . 

• What was the complaint about ? (i won't ask who that cant be answered obviously)
  • If there is a complaint you debate it or just delete stuff ?
  • So moderators process complaints ?
  • Why was the first thread of the same question deleted ? 

Thank you . you answer if you want of course .

I can repeat- I deleted 2 or 3 posts with gifs (and I deleted one gif from one post).
Some reputable users complained about inappropriate gifs.

So moderators process complaints ?

Complaints see all moderators and all admins.

Why was the first thread of the same question deleted ? 

No idea about the first thread. We (moderators) can not delete the threads; we can hide the threads.
But I do not see your first thread as hidden so seems it was deleted by admin (because admins can delete the threads).

Why is it important?
I deleted 2 or 3 posts and moderated one post ...

Sergey Golubev #:

I can repeat- I deleted 2 or 3 posts with gifs (and I deleted one gif from one post).

No idea about the first thread. We (moderators) can not delete thread; we can hide the thread.
But I do not see your first thread as hidden so seems it was deleted by admin (because admins can delete the threads).

Okay

• Which gifs were inappropriate ? they are cached with their links , share the links ,i'll know which ones they are.
  • why was a users thank you reply with the complete fixed source code attached deleted ? the user and i were the only participants in that thread
  • there was another thread where another user and i were also the only participants ,you are telling me that a gif i posted in that thread offended the user that i just helped ?

Sergey Golubev #:

Why is it important?
I deleted 2 or 3 posts and moderated one post ...

It's important so if someone is offended i don't do it again right ?

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Okay

• Which gifs were inappropriate ? they are cached with their links , share the links ,i'll know which ones they are.
  • why was a users thank you reply with the complete fixed source code attached deleted ? the user and i were the only participants in that thread
  • there was another thread where another user and i were also the only participants ,you are telling me that a gif i posted in that thread offended the user that i just helped ?

I did not delete any fixed sources and so on.
I deleted just 2 or 3 posts only; nothing more.

For example - this gif was deleted/hidden (with the post):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Deleted comment from "Help needed - Stuck on EA Validation"

Lorentzos Roussos, 2023.03.08 14:13

ehehe , let me find it , hold on

Sergey Golubev #:

No idea about the first thread. We (moderators) can not delete the threads; we can hide the threads.

Do you debate that ? So if the gif is not inappropriate you will still delete it or you will respond to the "reputable user" that its not inappropriate ?

Sergey Golubev #:

I did not delete any fixed sources and so on.
I deleted just 2 or 3 posts only; nothing more.

For example - this gif was deleted/hidden (with the post):

Is this offensive Sergey what do you think ?

Reason: