EA works locally, but will not operate on VPS through MT4

Good day,

My EA have been working fine on the MQL5 VPS, but since this morning it doesn't open trades. I have stopped the server and reloaded everything, and started all from fresh and synced all windows and EAs, but still when the trade closes it does not open any new trades.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated. 

The same problem happens to me. MQL5 vps is worst.

There is one thread with some talking about - 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/286257

VPS not working
VPS not working
  • www.mql5.com
Seem like my VPS can't trade since Friday. MQL5 London 7...

Sergey Golubev:

There is one thread with some talking about - 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/286257

Thanks Sergey. I had a look at that topic but I wasn't successful.  Im running on Franfurt server and have done all the steps stated there without success.

They were talking on that thread about some users that can not access London VPS server -
"We've got reports from some users, that they cannot access some (not all) London VPS servers."

That is why I posted the link to this thread.
Because MQ people are replying on the thread ... so you can also make a post there (this thread) with the information they required (post).

Sergey Golubev:

They were talking on that thread about some users that can not access London VPS server -
"We've got reports from some users, that they cannot access some (not all) London VPS servers."

That is why I posted the link to this thread.
Because MQ people are replying on the thread ... so you can also make a post there (this thread) with the information they required (post).

Thanks a lot will do so.

I think we have to update MT4. update the MT4 latest version build 1134.

When i'm downloading the mt4 file, but it's not downloading the MT4, it's downloading mt5 file instead of mt4. 

Rajkumar Palanisamy:
When i'm downloading the mt4 file, but it's not downloading the MT4, it's downloading mt5 file instead of mt4. 

Why don't you use that in stead ?

Marco vd Heijden:

Why don't you use that in stead ?

I have EA for MT4. That's why.

Rajkumar Palanisamy:

I have EA for MT4. That's why.

very reasonable reason :)
Reason: