My MT5 chart on iphone has shrunk and moved to the left.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to MT5 and have only been using it for a few days. I opened the app this morning on my iphone and realized that the chart was no longer taking up the full screen but it has kind of shrunk to where it is only taking up 75% of the screen now. The right and bottom of the screen is blank.

I have attached 2 screenshots. The first is my mt5 screen and the second is my mt4. As you can see the mt4 chart takes up the whole screen but the mt5 chart doesn't anymore.

I want to have my mt5 screen looking like my mt4 screen.

Can someone who has dealt with this problem or knows how to deal with this offer some advice?

Thank you

Ari X: I'm new to MT5 and have only been using it for a few days. I opened the app this morning on my iphone and realized that the chart was no longer taking up the full screen but it has kind of shrunk to where it is only taking up 75% of the screen now. The right and bottom of the screen is blank. I have attached 2 screenshots. The first is my mt5 screen and the second is my mt4. As you can see the mt4 chart takes up the whole screen but the mt5 chart doesn't anymore.I want to have my mt5 screen looking like my mt4 screen. Can someone who has dealt with this problem or knows how to deal with this offer some advice?

Can you please go to the Settings → Journal and report for us what build you are using as well as iPhone and iOS version?

I'm currently using MT5 build 3580.5002 on a iPhone 12 with iOS 16.3.1 and I don't have that issue.

NB! DO NOT supply screenshot of the journal. There are some personal details there that you should not divulge publicly.

Hi Fernando,

Thanks,

The most recent build statement on the Journal says 3580 (64-bit) rev.5002 started on iPhone 14,3 (arm64e)

My iphone is the iphone 13 Pro MAX

Ari X #: Hi Fernando, Thanks, The most recent build statement on the Journal says 3580 (64-bit) rev.5002 started on iPhone 14,3 (arm64e) My iphone is the iphone 13 Pro MAX

The only suggestion I can offer is to completely uninstall the app and clear its data, and then reboot and reinstall it again, but I don't know if that will solve anything.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 mobile app not displaying properly on ios.

u.ahmed, 2023.03.09 13:29

Since the recent update to MT5 on IOS, the chart does no display properly when on zoomed mode on the device settings. 

Is there a fix?

it's the same bro....

omhen #:
it's the same bro....

its not the same bro. See on your ss the chart takes up the whole screen whereas on mine it only takes up like 75% 

omhen #: it's the same bro....
No, it seems that it may be happening on the MAX version of the iPhones due to the larger screen size, but I cannot confirm as I only have the normal iPhone.

Regarding this issue problem, it seems MetaQuotes has already been informed about it and is being fixed ...

Fernando Carreiro #:

Regarding this issue problem, it seems MetaQuotes has already been informed about it and is being fixed ...

The issues seems to be present when changing the display settings from the device. As per screenshot. If i change settings to standard text then chart displays filling the screen but if changed to larger settings the chart shrinks but the touch is still active meaning when i drag the price axis of the chart up and down it zooms the price in and out, i touch the empty side of the screen to the right if the chart where the price axis would be if the chart was filling the screen. 

Can others confirm they have the issue when display settings is set to large? I am using an iphone 13 pro max but is the same on my 11 pro max.

Not sure if that makes sense but happy to give any more feed back if it helps. 

u.ahmed #: The issues seems to be present when changing the display settings from the device. As per screenshot. If i change settings to standard text then chart displays filling the screen but if changed to larger settings the chart shrinks but the touch is still active meaning when i drag the price axis of the chart up and down it zooms the price in and out, i touch the empty side of the screen to the right if the chart where the price axis would be if the chart was filling the screen. Can others confirm they have the issue when display settings is set to large? I am using an iphone 13 pro max but is the same on my 11 pro max. Not sure if that makes sense but happy to give any more feed back if it helps. 
Yes, it seems that it is only affecting the MAX devices, but apparently the next update will fix the issue (as soon as it is reviewed).
Reason: