Feature Request: Overlay Currencies on single chart

If I have missed this function. please tell me. I would like to have the ability to plot a currency pair against another one in the same window. Perhaps even three pairs in the same window. Also, the ability to plot the inverse of the pair would be helpful. Seeing how pairs cross in realtime would be an amazing addition to the platform.

try to use custom indicator like Heiken Ashi

Thanks slawa, but I'm not sure how the custom indicator would help me? I thought all Heiken Ashi did was color the candlesticks. Could you provide more detail as to how I would be able to plot multiple currencies?

I think he means you should have a custom indicator plot the data from an indicator call to a different symbol. IOW, write a new indicator that displays the data of Heiken Ashi of another symbol. Make sense?

Regardless of what is meant, this is just another example of MQ offering a workaround for something they know should be organic to the terminal. If it was a problem of lack of time and resources to make all these changes, someone at MQ should say that and explain exactly what is being worked on, and offer some kind of timeframe for fix, even if timeframe is months from now. Just let us know that these minor but important issues are going to get taken care of.

I'm beginning to wonder how many people work at MQ's. How many people do you have developing this software? Because, guess what, you need more.

I loved MT4, I was just amazed by its potential. The potential is leaving; still there but leaving in a hurry. Is it lack of money? Can’t hire enough coders? What?

Gentlemen, I respect the heck out of you. I truly hope you can get this together sooner or later.
Reason: