changed the symbol in charts (meta trader), but the update does not show up when I use `Symbol()`in meta editor. it shows me previous symbol.

I tried using ` ChartRedraw(0);` but did not work.

Any help is appreciated.

varun_19: I tried using ` ChartRedraw(0);` but did not work. Any help is appreciated.
We cannot read your mind nor see your computer. If you really require help, then please show your code and explain in detail. A screenshot of what is happening on the chart and terminal will also be useful in explaining your issue.

varun_19: I use `Symbol()`in meta editor. it shows me previous symbol. I tried using ` ChartRedraw(0);` but did not work.
  1. Symbol() or _Symbol only returns the current symbol.
  2. ChartRedraw does not change the symbol in a chart.
  3. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

Fernando Carreiro #:
We cannot read your mind nor see your computer. If you really require help, then please show your code and explain in detail. A screenshot of what is happening on the chart and terminal will also be useful in explaining your issue.

@Fernando Carreiro 

Sorry for the  inconvenience. I have solved my problem, But thanks for replying.

varun_19 #: I have solved my problem, But thanks for replying.

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What was the problem? What solved what?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
     When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.

I was trying to run the program from meta editor itself (the green play button), but when I ran my program (getting the current symbol with `Symbol()`) from there It did not show me correct symbol.

What solved my problem:

by going to the meta trader platform and dragging the file from Navigator into the chart. 

I hope that was descriptive. And Once again I apologize.

Reason: