Signals on MQL5 website not showing in MT4 platform and unable to add to chart/buy

Hi there,

there are a few MT4 signals I'm interested in, which I can find on MQL5 website under the MT4 signals. however, they're not appearing anywhere in my MT4 console I only have a small # of signals in there. Any ideas? Thanks!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The signal is not copied

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.08.15 19:18

Try the following:

In the terminal: File - Open data directory - go to the history folder - go to the signals folder - close the terminal (this is mandatory) - in the signals folder delete the "signals.dat" file

You can only find and copy paid signals with a real trading account and free and paid signals with a demo trading account.

Michael Musco:

Hi there,

there are a few MT4 signals I'm interested in, which I can find on MQL5 website under the MT4 signals. however, they're not appearing anywhere in my MT4 console I only have a small # of signals in there. Any ideas? Thanks!

The signals in Metatrader is sorted according to compatibility with your broker's account so you can see some signals on website but the other signals in Metatrader.
Many people are using search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find the pre-selected signal.
read post for details.

Why does the list of signals shown in MT4 not match the list of signals shown on MQL5 website? - How to fix the problem of MT4's signals?
Why does the list of signals shown in MT4 not match the list of signals shown on MQL5 website? - How to fix the problem of MT4's signals?
  • www.mql5.com
I have an oanda demo account (oanda-v20 practice-2). I can't explain this discrepancy. Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies. I know the signal exists because it appears in mt4 (see first screenshot above)
Reason: