Unable to Add/upload product on successfully on market page

Hello

Please where did i get it wrong. I have used all #property string directive yet still having upload issues.

Can you be of help? Thank you.

Files:
code.JPG  59 kb

I don't see #property strict

Keith Watford #:
I don't see #property strict

Oh I see. Thanks Keith! I appreciate your response.

Please can you give me a clue where I should add that or maybe a sample to guide me. Thank you. 

Nnamdi Kennedy Ifeorah #:

Oh I see. Thanks Keith! I appreciate your response.

Please can you give me a clue where I should add that or maybe a sample to guide me. Thank you. 

#property copyright ""
#property version   "1.0"
#property strict
#property indicator_chart_window//

Nnamdi Kennedy Ifeorah #: Please can you give me a clue where I should add that or maybe a sample to guide me.

Are you saying you did not code it yourself?

If you are not the coder, do you own the copyrights or comercial distribution rights to the code to be able to sell it as a product?

If not, then you would be illegally selling it as a product and in violation of the Market rules.

@Keith Watford (or any other moderator or admin).

I just did some research and the above mentioned code seems to have been written back in 2004-ish by GhostTrader who owns the copyrights.

The code was not written by the OP and they don't have the rights to be selling this on the Market.

Fernando Carreiro #:

@Keith Watford (or any other moderator or admin).

I just did some research and the above mentioned code seems to have been written back in 2004-ish by GhostTrader who owns the copyrights.

The code was not written by the OP and they don't have the rights to be selling this on the Market.

Hello 

I code all my indicators myself and i use a software compatible with MetaTrader to do this. I am not a newbie to metaTrader. As a matter of fact we learn every single day. 

I am GhostTrader & I own the copyrights!

2004-ish? I dont think so.

What proof do you need?

Keith Watford #:

Thanks keith. I had done so already. Had thought there would be more to it. 

Nnamdi Kennedy Ifeorah #: I code all my indicators myself and i use a software compatible with MetaTrader to do this. I am not a newbie to metaTrader. As a matter of fact we learn every single day. I am GhostTrader & I own the copyrights! 2004-ish? I dont think so.What proof do you need?

So, you are stating that you are a trying to sell a product on the Market, with a copyright notice that does not match your profile and a support link to a website that has been down since 2005?

How interesting!

Anyway, it's not my business, so do as you please!

Reason: