Price displayed when pointing with the mouse sometimes is wrong

within a chart, when you point a line with the mouse, after a few seconds, an instant box is opened, and the name & value for that line is shown.
If you move the mouse a few pixels below/upside, you can still get the instant box, but it will show a different value for the line.
I think that if this is a curve line, the changing value might be ok,
but if it is just a horizontal line, which will have all the same value no matter where you are asking for its value, the value shown should be always the same, and it isn't.

Is it possible to show always the same value for horizontal lines?
thank you
Pepo.

I can send you some pictures by email if you dont understant what I mean.
regards,
Pepo.

I can send you some pictures by email if you dont understant what I mean.

stringoATmetaquotesDOTru

Hi,

This is exactly the same problem I experienced and tried to explain (although not very well....) under topic "Possible Bug - build 165"...

email sent.
Regards,
Pepo

Slawa, have you received my email?

sorry, i have not received your mail. your mail can be filtered because contains very big picture. please use png or gif formats.

sorry, i have not received your mail. your mail can be filtered because contains very big picture. please use png or gif formats.

I've re-sent the email containing gif pictures yesterday.
please let me know if you haven't received it.
Regards,
Pepo.

yes, i'm seeing the same error..
when you draw a horizonal line for example and then point to that line with the mouse you you have tooltip box showing horizonal line # and value, if you move mouse few pixels up or down the tooltip showing wrong value for the trend line... it just shows the value of the price for (X,Y) with respect to the mouse position
because what you have done, you don't have to point exactly to the line the mouse can be +/- 3pip or so..thats where your error comes in.

received. we'll fix it. thanx
Reason: