tried making an indicator in chatgpt lol

hey I'm terrible at coding but it seems this Ai almost got something working? Can anyone help fix it please? I was trying to get it to make a Midnight Open Line programme with a function to allow me to change the start of the line to 0700 (NY midnight)

int gi_144;

gi_144 = iBarShift(NULL, 0, "07:00", true);

MidnightOpenLine[i] = open[i - gi_144];

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Preprocessor / Program Properties (#property)
  • www.mql5.com
Program Properties (#property) - Preprocessor - Language Basics - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I have edited your post as it appears that you are trying to work with decompiled code.

Do not post decompiled code or you will be banned.

Keith Watford #:

I have edited your post as it appears that you are trying to work with decompiled code.

Do not post decompiled code or you will be banned.

ok, my apologies

TheSMTG #: Am I allowed to attach a text file containing the decompiled code?

No! You are not to use or present the decompiled code. It is illegally obtained code and a violation of Copyrights.

EDIT: You should also not request any Freelance jobs with that code either or risk being banned.

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 (2017)
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

decompiled code ?
proof of "hackable/unsecure" .ex5 or .ex4 ?

How can one know that those are decompiled code ?

*just curious

Soewono Effendi #: decompiled code ? proof of "hackable/unsecure" .ex5 or .ex4 ? How can one know that those are decompiled code ? *just curious

It is old MQL4 decompiled code (pre build 600). The variable names are usually obvious clues to it ...

double g_ibuf_108[];
double gd_136;
int gi_152;
Reason: