Choosing a broker?

Hey, about to take that step for live trade but to be honest the thing I have found most challenging so far is selecting the right broker. Not sure if this is really the space for it or not (if not my apologies) but would like some unbiased/informed opinion on brokers to look at.

Standard priorities for a newbie I guess - good reputation, fair fees, decent spread and has to offer MT5 as a platform. I have been looking of course and of the MT5 brokers am down to Pepperstone or FXPro. Thoughts?

jamsmyth:

Hey, about to take that step for live trade but to be honest the thing I have found most challenging so far is selecting the right broker. Not sure if this is really the space for it or not (if not my apologies) but would like some unbiased/informed opinion on brokers to look at.

Standard priorities for a newbie I guess - good reputation, fair fees, decent spread and has to offer MT5 as a platform. I have been looking of course and of the MT5 brokers am down to Pepperstone or FXPro. Thoughts?

Discussion about the brokers (especially the recommendation) is prohibited on this forum.
You can use SpreadSymbol indicator (from CodeBase) for MT5 introduced/coded by  fxsaber (look at the previous post)
to cpmpare the spread of different brokers with different trading conditions for example.

Sergey Golubev #:

Discussion about the brokers (especially the recommendation) is prohibited on this forum.
You can use SpreadSymbol indicator (from CodeBase) for MT5 introduced/coded by  fxsaber (look at the previous post)
to cpmpare the spread of different brokers with different trading conditions for example.

OK no problem thanks.

I suggest looking for a broker based on your capital, looking at the commission cost, and checking the track record for reliability in a broker, like customer service and regulation.
Reason: