Is there MT5 support somewhere besides that forum?

Since none of my questions here were answered and all my posts are getting closed by some mysterious anonymous ghosts without any traces, explanations or notifications, my question is:
Does MT5 developing company have some kind of help-desk or support somewhere besides that forum?

The service desk is making support for financial issues only.
And all the other issues/problems/errors should be discussed on the forum sorry.

bloxa69:
Since none of my questions here were answered and

all my posts are getting closed by some mysterious anonymous ghosts without any traces, explanations or notifications,

1. Post better questions.
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Prune pointless queries.

2. Not all, this post hasn't been deleted. I also have had replies just disappear. Old threads are being lost complete. Even the "Traders Joking" has died except that Moderators can still see it. Don't take it personally.

bloxa69:
Since none of my questions here were answered and all my posts are getting closed by some mysterious anonymous ghosts without any traces, explanations or notifications, my question is:
Does MT5 developing company have some kind of help-desk or support somewhere besides that forum?

You opened 

this topic

You also posted in

another topic

concerning the same subject

You opened a new topic about the same subject which I deleted and I did notify you

Keith Watford:

I have deleted your new topic.

Do not open multiple topics re. the same subject.

Then you opened yet another topic, same subject and I deleted that. After being told not to duplicate topics, did you expect anything else?

Reason: