MT4 Periods...

Hi,

It would be nice if an MT4 user had the ability to select any time period. However, until that is possible it would be extremely helpful if Metatrader added both the 10 Minute period and the 2 Hour period.

Thanks.

take "period_converter.mq4" script sample, drop on the 5 minutes chart, set input parameter i_mult to 2 and generate 10 minutes history file (this script dropped on 1 hour chart with i_mult=2 generates 2 hours history file). menu File-Open offline, select generated file and enjoy.

Slawa, thank you. Is it possible to make the 10 minute and the 2 hour periods live rather than offline? Access to the 10 minute time period would be especially useful.

Thanks again.

Standard periods only enumerated in client terminal to open online are possible. we'll change period_converter script to refresh data in the chart opened oflline. all the funcions for this one are ready.

Standard periods only enumerated in client terminal to open online are possible. we'll change period_converter script to refresh data in the chart opened oflline. all the funcions for this one are ready.

i have problem with we'll change period_converter script to refresh data in the chart opened oflline?

Hi,

It would be nice if an MT4 user had the ability to select any time period. However, until that is possible it would be extremely helpful if Metatrader added both the 10 Minute period and the 2 Hour period.

Thanks.

gc you work with Trading-Strategy by Cilvur ?
Reason: