Regular Error 139: "order is locked" errors...

Hi,

I've got a number of experts running on test at the moment which quite regularly throw an Error 139: (order is locked) error when an attempt is made to place a new order. Does anyone have any idea as to why this could be occurring?

Thanks in advance for your help....

ooooppss... I should have said in the above ".....when an expert attempts to place a new order"....

Do you use several experts at the same time? This error may occur if several experts try to trade simultaneously.

I'm running 10 experts at the moment but each expert only trades one currency - i.e. only one expert will be attempting to create/delete or modify a specific order at any one time.

When you say that I may get this error if several experts attempt to trade simultaneously, do you mean attempt to modify the same order or attempt to do anything with any of the orders simulataneously?

Experts cannot execute any trade operation with any of the orders simultaneously (experts execution does not depend on symbol or trading position). I think we'll add method to recognize this situation from expert.

Hi Alexandr. Thanks for the answer. I'll await the new method for now...
Reason: