Do you lose an activation of an EA bought on the MQL market when VPS-provider upgrades hardware?

I got this question from a client, and I can't really find any answer about this.

When you buy an EA on the market and you get for example 5 activations, and you install the EA on a VPS.  What happens when the VPS hardware gets an upgrade (this will happen without a doubt).  Do you lose that activation?  It would be a big problem, because that would mean that when you buy an EA, it will not be able to use it for several years, because VPS hardware gets upgraded regularly.

Any comments on this would be helpful, thx! 

Better to ask to ServiceDesk.

It will happen for sure. But, outside the market, you can provide your customers a version bonded to their account(s) login.

oddpip:
It will happen for sure. But, outside the market, you can provide your customers a version bonded to their account(s) login.
You cannot with mql5.com market. It's against the rules.

angevoyageur:
You cannot with mql5.com market. It's against the rules.
I know very well. But I support my customers outside the market. The market does not rules my support to customers, the custom versions or changes I can provide to them, for example a version that never expires (unlimited activations).
Reason: