Saving the pricing in XAU/USD Parity to MS Sql Server database. in MQL5

I want to save the pricing in XAU/USD Parity to MS Sql Server database. I found a few examples but couldn't. I am using mql5. I am using .NET CORE 7 and msssql server. I couldn't find any resources. can you help please

hasan188:

I want to save the pricing in XAU/USD Parity to MS Sql Server database. I found a few examples but couldn't. I am using mql5. I am using .NET CORE 7 and msssql server. I couldn't find any resources. can you help please

i dont think there is any such utility available , you have to read qotes using code then save them on file and read again and send to data base , or use any dll or api function to submit directly from mql to sql server.

Farrukh Aleem #:

i dont think there is any such utility available , you have to read qotes using code then save them on file and read again and send to data base , or use any dll or api function to submit directly from mql to sql server.

I agree with what you said, but I don't have that much experience. A small example that adds a data from mql5 to the database is enough for me.

hasan188 #: I agree with what you said, but I don't have that much experience. A small example that adds a data from mql5 to the database is enough for me.

You should learn to use the website's search feature. A quick search ... https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=sql%20server

Found the following ... (do some more research and you might find more) ...

Articles

Integrating MQL-based Expert Advisors and databases (SQL Server, .NET and C#)

Сергей Ткаченко, 2018.09.10 12:21

The article describes how to add the ability to work with Microsoft SQL Server database server to MQL5-based Expert Advisors. Import of functions from a DLL is used. The DLL is created using the Microsoft .NET platform and the C# language. The methods used in the article are also suitable for experts written in MQL4, with minor adjustments.

Articles

Integrating MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal with MS SQL Server

Yuriy Zaytsev, 2008.06.24 07:17

The article gives an example of integrating MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal with MS SQL Server using a dll. Attached are both source codes in С++ and in MQL4, and a ready-made and compiled Visual C++ 6.0 SP5 project.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You should learn to use the website's search feature. A quick search ... https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=sql%20server

Found the following ... (do some more research and you might find more) ...

I found these too. but they are old. As I mentioned in the title, I am using .net core 7 and I could not find an example accordingly. The .net libraries used in these articles are not valid in the version I am using.

hasan188 #: I found these too. but they are old. As I mentioned in the title, I am using .net core 7 and I could not find an example accordingly. The .net libraries used in these articles are not valid in the version I am using.

You asked for examples, not complete code. So adapt them to the newer .NET functionality.

Most of the coding will be on the DLL side anyway, which I assume you are capable of programming, correct?

If not, then it is out of scope for this forum. The coding of DLL's, C# or C++ and MS-SQL would all be better addressed by Microsoft related forums and resources.

Reason: