I want to download demo EA but it shows Installation is failed. How can handle it?

I want to download demo EA but it shows Installation is failed. How can handle it?

There are many reasons why installation is failed:
- you did not fill Community tab of Metatrader;
- you are using old Metatrader build;
- old Windows version which is not supported by Metatrader anymore;
- Internet Explorer the latest version was not installed on computer;
- you are on external VPS which was banned from the Market;
- your anti-virus or firewall of your computer block the access Metatrader to the Market;
- more.

----------------------

How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 5 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1. First make

error

Sergey Golubev #:

There are many reasons why installation is failed:
- you did not fill Community tab of Metatrader;
- you are using old Metatrader build;
- old Windows version which is not supported by Metatrader anymore;
- Internet Explorer the latest version was not installed on computer;
- you are on external VPS which was banned from the Market;
- your anti-virus or firewall of your computer block the access Metatrader to the Market;
- more.

----------------------

I tested all reason you said before but didn't work

mostafa rahmani #:
I tested all reason you said before but didn't work

No one (except you)  knows what you tested and what is the reason.
You only know your Windows version, and you only know all the technical details related to this issue.
So, I just mentioned the reasons in theoretical point of view, and you can select any reason to investigate.
Besides, there are the threads about this issue so you can search and read for tyring to find a solution for that.

------------------

It is also related to what was written in Metatrader journal (you can see and check the error number, and search the forum for this number about how the other people fixed this issue by themselves for example).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3003 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

-----------------

AVX versions - post

Reason: