New MetaTrader 4 platform build 1370 - page 2

fxsaber #:
Hi @fxsaber the main issue I was having was with the wrapper at the Windows level, not EA level, but the code you shared will help me in a different ways (to identify the path to store generated reports) so thank you :D

Dears i would highly appreciate if someone can help me, I'm facing an issue with my mt4 platform as it keeps updating every few days and is causing my EA working properly, yesterday i had build 1374 and today is 1375, could you please check if this issue arises from my broker . many thanks 

@delaram #: Dears i would highly appreciate if someone can help me, I'm facing an issue with my mt4 platform as it keeps updating every few days and is causing my EA working properly, yesterday i had build 1374 and today is 1375, could you please check if this issue arises from my broker . many thanks 

Then don't connect to MetaQuotes demo trade servers because they are for beta testing and will update your terminal with beta builds.

Use only reputable broker demo accounts so as to only receive official releases.

EDIT: If however, you are getting these updates from your broker, then I would consider your broker as questionable, as reputable brokers don't push out beta builds unless they absolutely critical in nature.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Array Out Of Range Problem, Why it related to Global scope variable declaration?

William Roeder, 2023.03.20 13:41

1. #property show_inputs
    input int i;// Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
    #property strict

void Test()
      { 
      double at[500];
      PrintFormat("at[%d]",ArraySize(at)); // at[0]

Print(at[10]);                    // array out of range in 'testscr.mq4' (10,13)

ArraySetAsSeries(at,true);
        double ma = iMAOnArray(at,0,10,0,MODE_EMA,1);
      }
    void OnStart(){ Test(); }
    Confirmed (build 1370).  The array has zero size.
  2. Commenting out the asSeries and onArray, it then has proper size.

Reason: