[SOLVED] Outgoing “Friends” request, not initiated by me! - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:
That is not my case! In the example I gave the user account is just 3 days old, and has no posts and I have never interacted with them before.

lets test this though , delete me and i'll check if theres an outgoing request .

@Lorentzos Roussos #:lets test this though , delete me and i'll check if theres an outgoing request .

Done! What does it do on your end?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Done! What does it do on your end?

he is right 

Lorentzos Roussos #:he is right 

Well in that case I must of accepted that user's Friend request and don't remember doing so.

Thank you @Vinicius de Oliveira for informing us of the correct reason, and thank you @Lorentzos Roussos for doing the test.

@Lorentzos Roussos #:he is right 
I've redone the friend request to you. How does it look now?

Fernando Carreiro #Well in that case I must of accepted that user's Friend request and don't remember doing so.

Thank you @Vinicius de Oliveira for informing us of the correct reason, and thank you @Lorentzos Roussos for doing the test.

You're welcome! 👍

Fernando Carreiro #:

Well in that case I must of accepted that user's Friend request and don't remember doing so.

no actually that would be the case if you had initiated the friend request and he had accepted .

There is still a bug probably , unless you added them in on of the forum threads , which can be checked if you go to the users messages and check the topics.

Fernando Carreiro #:
I've redone the friend request to you. How does it look now?

Now there is nothing EDIT : It has reinstated the connection without presenting me with a request .

Lorentzos Roussos #: no actually that would be the case if you had initiated the friend request and he had accepted. There is still a bug probably , unless you added them in on of the forum threads , which can be checked if you go to the users messages and check the topics.

No, as I stated, he has no posts at all. The account is only 3 days old, and has no friends on his Friends List.

@Lorentzos Roussos #: Now there is nothing EDIT : It has reinstated the connection without presenting me with a request .

Probably because you had already accepted before.

Lets test the reverse. Can you please remove me from your list of friends and I will see what appears on my end?

Reason: