Displaying Arrow Symbols as Buy Sell Orders on the Chart

Hi,

Could you please reply w/ an exaple of how I can set Symbols such as : Arrows, Happy/Sad faces, .... on the chart
as soon as certain conditions are applied.

I use to do that w/ the older version, but w/ this one I can't.

also w/ this improvement you did in the MT4,could I open a pop up window in wich I may display texts upon certain conditions. if yes How ? because the comment method make the chart complicated & also I can't control # colors w/ it. this pop up may ressemble for the one you have for quotes.

Tks
(by the way , My Daughter (12 years old) is called also salwa)

No need for the arrows setting, I resolve it.

but still questions about the comments part of the question

If you're needing a popup dialog with just text in it, how about just using Alert()? i.e.

if (certain conditions) {
Alert("Message");
}

for example
   ObjectCreate("smiley_face", OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[4], High[1]+Point*10);
   ObjectSet("smiley_face", OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 0x4a);
   ObjectSet("smiley_face", OBJPROP_COLOR , Gold);
   ObjectSet("smiley_face", OBJPROP_WIDTH  , 5);
   ObjectsRedraw();

tks for the arrow answer.

but about the comments window, what I am asking for is a controlled popup window. in which I control the display of different comments wich changes constantely under # situations.
for example , in this popup window i may ;
- comments on # levels of the euro in comparision w/ yst close, the display of the comment will change the color
from green to gray, to red,etc....
- upon certain conditions, a warning comments that I should be aware of a combined situation.
- alert me that a predefined entry is ready to profit from.
- etc.....
all those are on the same popup window.

tks for the arrow answer.

but about the comments window, what I am asking for is a controlled popup window. in which I control the display of different comments wich changes constantely under # situations.
for example , in this popup window i may ;
- comments on # levels of the euro in comparision w/ yst close, the display of the comment will change the color
from green to gray, to red,etc....
- upon certain conditions, a warning comments that I should be aware of a combined situation.
- alert me that a predefined entry is ready to profit from.
- etc.....
all those are on the same popup window.

You may say it is a controlled popup reporting window.

Coen Willemse has answered already. use Alert(...) function

khaled ali

I'm new to MT3 and MT4, would you mind sharing with me the mq II code to put things on the screen.
I've tried writing one myself but I keep getting a "loop detected" error and don't know how to fix it.

All I want is to watch for candle patterns and then put an arrow or something on the chart..

thanks in advance

d
Reason: